Caregivers in Canada is in partnership with DIS Canada Ltd. We help individuals and families look for the care that is needed on behalf of their families.
Whether you are looking for a nanny to look after your children while you are away at work or if you need a caregiver to look after your aging parents, we can assist you.
Caregivers in Canada is not an agency, however we do work with an overseas agency who specializes in recruiting Caregivers while making sure they have all the requirements to be admitted into Canada such as educational attainments, work experience and police clearance certificates. If you have a caregiver you wish to hire on your own, or one who is already in Canada we are happy to help with that as well!
Why Caregivers in Canada?
We understand that hiring can be stressful and time consuming. We work with you and the caregiver to ensure that everything from our end goes as smoothly as possible. We offer:
- It is very important for us to be honest with our clients and tell them what can and cannot be done for them. We do not wish to waste anyones time and efforts for finding a caregiver. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure your caregiver will be at your door step very soon!
- Free Consultation
- We believe that everyone should get a free consultation from us to see if we are the right fit to work with one another.
- Competitive Fees
- We guarantee to offer a competitive fee for bringing your caregiver into Canada and working with you along the way
- Only RCICs, lawyers, paralegal or a chambers de notoire de quebeccan be retained for assisting with immigration needs. Caregivers in Canadain partnership with DIS Canada Ltd. is licensed and owned by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.
You may find a caregiver on your own or we can assist you find one. Our Caregivers will ensure:
- Happy families
- One on one care
- Attend to sick children or elders
- A clean home
- Home cooked meals
- and more!
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that over 80% of caregivers that come to Canada are from the Philippines?
Whether you have found a caregiver yourself or you need us to find you one it can be done!
- Schedule a meeting with the client to assess what their needs are for their family.
- Once we have assessed you we will determine if your caregiver needs to apply for an LMIA or if they can apply for permanent residency right away.
- Start the process of filling out the application.
- Your caregiver starts working!